All Charities Raffle
All Charities Raffle is a way for area groups to raise money for themselves and raises funds for the following year’s grants. It’s a no-cost, low-impact fundraiser that returns nearly all of the proceeds to the community.
How it Works
- A non-profit registers to sell tickets–every 501(c) in the region is eligible!
- The Foundation board assembles great prizes and prints the tickets.
- Your non-profit sells the tickets for $10 each.
- You return the ticket stubs, unsold tickets, and one check for the total amount to the Foundation.
- At a December party, we draw the winning tickets and present your organization with a check for 85% of the amount sold.
2021 All Charities Raffle Prizes
Thanks to generous donors and sponsors, the West Sacramento Foundation has an amazing selection of prizes.
Raffle tickets will be drawn in early December. You do not need to be present to win.