All Charities Raffle
All Charities Raffle is a way for area groups to raise money for themselves and it raises funds for next year’s West Sac Foundation grants. It’s a no-cost, low-impact fundraiser that returns nearly all of the proceeds to the community.
Buy tickets from
West Sacramento Women of the Moose, Elkhorn Village Boosters, Sea Monkey Jazz Association, Light House Charter School, Stonegate Elementary PTO, Southport Elementary PTO, River City Regiment Music Boosters, CD Kindness Movement, VFW, James Marshall Parent Nursery School, St. Vincent de Paul, River City Rowing Club, Our Lady of Grace School, Yolo County Children’s Alliance, Bridgeway Island Elementary
- Thursday, October 12 — Ticket sales start.
- Monday, November 27 — All ticket stubs, unsold tickets, and one check for the total amount sold due to West Sac Foundation. (You can turn them early, but not later!)
- Thursday, December 7 — Check presentation and ticket drawing at VFW.
- Monday, December 11- Friday December 22 — Pick up the prizes!
How it Works
- A non-profit registers to sell tickets–every 501(c) in the region is eligible!
- The Foundation board assembles great prizes and prints the tickets.
- Your non-profit sells the tickets for $10 each.
- You return the ticket stubs, unsold tickets, and one check for the total amount to the Foundation.
- At a December party, we draw the winning tickets and present your organization with a check for 85% of the amount sold.
2023 All Charities Raffle Prizes
Thanks to generous donors and sponsors, the West Sacramento Foundation will have an amazing selection of prizes. Interested in donating? Call us at 916-572-5179.